A Little About Us:
Wolf River Electric is one of the largest growing Solar/ Electrical Companies in the nation, we take pride in what we do, and who we do it with. Which is why we are pleased to announce that we are constantly seeking new talent to join and expand our team. We believe that attitude is just as important as experience , so if you have the attitude and the will to learn, but not the experience to back it up, don’t be scared to still smash that apply button!
Are you passionate about renewable energy and eager to make a positive impact on the environment? Do you have excellent sales and communication skills? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Solar Sales Representative at Wolf River Electric.
*If you apply and are viewed as a good potential fit, you can expect a call from a recruiter with a 612 area code to set up an interview.
As a Solar Consultant, you will play a key role in promoting and selling our solar products and solutions to potential customers. You will be responsible for:
- Conducting sales presentations to showcase the benefits and features of our solar products.
- Identifying and reaching out to prospective customers through various channels, such as phone calls, emails, and online platforms.
- Understanding customers’ needs and recommending appropriate solar solutions to meet their requirements.
- Providing exceptional customer service and building long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Collaborating with our sales team to achieve sales targets and objectives.
- Previous experience in sales/customer service is a plus but not required.
- Must have a laptop, computer, or Ipad
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Tech-savvy and comfortable using virtual communication tools.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve sales goals.
- Ability to adapt to changing market trends and customer preferences.
- Why Join Wolf River Electric? At Wolf River Electric, we are committed to creating a sustainable future by offering high-quality solar products (SunPower) to our customers. As a Solar Consultant, you will have the chance to make a significant impact while enjoying all the benefits that our company offers!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- 1099 contract
- Commission pay
- Uncapped commission
- 1 year
- No experience needed
- Under 1 year
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate: Needed if seemking in person position.
- Application Question(s):
- Do you have reliable transportation
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Solar Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person/Remote