A Little About Us:
Wolf River is one of the largest growing Solar/ Electrical Companies in the nation, we take pride
in what we do, and who we do it with. Which is why we are pleased to announce that we are
constantly seeking new talent to join and expand our team. We believe that attitude is just as
important as experience , so if you have the attitude and the will to learn, but not the experience
to back it up, don’t be scared to still smash that apply button!
As a Solar Customer Communication Representative with Wolf River, you’ll be our soldier on the
field! Your focus will be on guiding a select group of clients through the solar installation
process. Building relationships with each customer is critical for delivering a high level of
service. You will become a solar expert and help clients decide what is right for them. With time
and learning your solar knowledge will only expand, that combined with all the great systems we
will provide you with will ensure a pleasant experience for you and our customers with every
● Respond to internal and external customer inquiries and requests.
● Respond and connect with external and external company staff.
● Enter customer info into the database/ Update existing info.
● Report results and troubleshoot if results are not available.
● Have the ability to escalate any question that cannot be answered to the appropriate
● Respond to phone calls, emails, and text messages in a timely and professional manner.
● Try to solve customer problems, and having the customer is always right attitude.
● Must be able to perform other tasks provided by the supervisor/ manager.
● Keeping cool, calm, and collected in tough situations.
● Work and communicate directly with team members to stay updated on solar news, and
● Experience working in customer service or in a customer service environment.
Experience in solar is a huge plus but not required.
● Exceptional oral, listening, and writing communication skills.
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office, data entry, e-mail and internet.
● Ability to work remotely.
● Team based player with the ability to take constructive criticism and work towards
● Bilingual Spanish and English is preferred, but not required.
Compensation is based on experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Wolf River Electric is a great company for you. You’ll be glad you applied!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $16.00 – $22.00 per hour
● 401(k) matching
● Dental insurance
● Health insurance
● Vision insurance
● 8 hour shift
● Monday to Friday
● Day shift
Location: Isanti, MN